AziendaRealtà leader nel proprio settore di riferimento
DescrizioneOur client is an international leading Company. We are looking for a: Production Manager. The candidate will manage, lead and organize all activities in assigned Business Unit in order to ensure productivity, customer service, safety, quality and volume objectives.
- Ensure high Managerial Effectiveness to develop and maintain high performance motivated team in the Business Unit.
- Set priorities, engage Business Unit's team in defining measurable objectives, communicate the objectives to get buy-in of the organization to ensure ownership and commitment to deliver
- Provide regular coaching towards people development and continuously improving business results
- Innovate by continuously challenge the status quo and have the courage to assume risks.
- Define and explain to Business Unit organization job requirements for every position.
- Conduct regular assessment of match with the requirements for each person.
-Work with Business Unit supervisory team to find best possible match between the job requirements and capabilities for each person in the unit.
-Leverage on ABCD Award, Innovation, other monetary and non-monetary recognition programs to achieve high level of people engagement to deliver tangible business results
- Ensure the respect of quality standards through the Team discipline to the Standards, through the systems and the control on execution.
- Assure the due support in research, define and implement corrective/preventives actions in order to maintain and improve quality standards, gain customer satisfaction and to prevent non-conformities.
- Ensure preventive measures are implemented, quality related training and audit programs are executed, and emergency situations are managed.
- Ensure that all relevant Environment, Health and Safety procedures and rules are followed in order to minimize negative impact to environment and employees health
- Verify systems and equipment specifications to ensure
adherence to EHSiS requirements.
- Support all EHS related initiatives and actions leading to work safety improvement as well as minimization of negative environmental impact .
Education: Master's Degree in Engineering
Work Experience: 3-4 years experience in multinational companies
Other relevant skills:
High analytical thinking skills and drive for results, leadership, problem solving
Luogo di lavoro:Città Metropolitana di Bologna
Nome filiale:S&M - EXPERIS BOLOGNA
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Visualizza tutte le opportunità per Production Manager